Search This Blog

Thursday 3 September 2009

Synagogue’s Been ‘Framed’!

It is ever my great delight that members of the three Reform synagogues in Greater Manchester are such warm friends.

It is also significant that so many, like me, originated in main-stream Orthodoxy.

So I’m thrilled to post the video above made to mark the first anniversary of the elegant premises built by Menorah Cheshire Reform Synagogue.

The four-and-a-half minute clip, produced by Gareth Crook, introduces the community and captures life and activities there.

I’ve been there twice in recent months – for an all-woman ‘third’ Passover seder and more recently, a Sabbath morning service. On both occasions the day was warm and sunny which helped to show the wonderful light and airy building at its best.

I wish I could get to South Manchester more often …

 

msniw

No comments: