Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 May 2011

British Queen Greets Israel On Yom Ha’atzmaut 63!

Her Majesty The Queen

HM The Queen has sent the following message to Israeli President Shimon Peres on the occasion of Israel's 63rd Independence Day, Yom Ha’aztmaut: She wrote

"On the occasion of your National Day, it gives me great pleasure in sending Your Excellency my warmest greetings, together with my best wishes for every success for the people of the State of Israel in the coming year.
Elizabeth R"

Before I continue my campaign to get the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh on Israeli soil, I’ll celebrate with a couple of smashing video clips.

First off, our friends from Aish - the always slick, hip Orthodox outreach group:

Meanwhile, the Anglo emigration aid group, Nefesh B'Nefesh presents the “'laundry tale' of Jonathan and Rebecca Goldstein, who finally realise their dream of aliya after postponing for a few years.”

The movie is by Efrat Zoaretz Animation and VFX Naor Zoaretz Music; the production is by Danny Meged and the song, Coming Home was arranged, written and preformed by Rami Feinstein.

To purchase the "Coming home" song, email nuritr@nbn.org.il and part of the proceeds from the video will be donated to Nefesh B'Nefesh.

I couldn’t think of a better cause!

 

msniw

No comments: